When choosing a product, we like to go to the products that get the most points.
DJI Mavic Air 2 is now at the top of the list of best sellers. So why does this product look so intense? Let's examine it all together.
- ULTRA-CLEAR DETAILS: Capture impressive 48MP photos with a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor while the 3-axis gimbal lets you create extra smooth 4K/60fps video
- CINEMATIC CAPTURE: Mavic Air 2 supports Hyperlapse in 8K, allowing you to warp time and space for especially stunning footage, you can achieve this shot without complex post-processing
- FLY LONGER: The impressive battery life of up to 34-min allows you to pull off epic shots while the obstacle avoidance system uses forward, backward, and downward sensors for improved safety
- FLY FARTHER: OcuSync 2.0 has a video transmission distance of up to 6 km and can also deliver 1080p FHD resolution live stream directly from the drone’s camera
- FLY SMARTER: Spotlight 2.0 keeps the camera locked on a subject while you fly freely. ActiveTrack 3.0 keeps the subjects in the centre of the frame. Thanks to POI 3.0 the camera can track objects
All in the Details
With a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor, Mavic Air 2 captures impressive 48MP photos. Get ready to take your aerial content to the next level.
Image Quality - Next-Level Content
Master creative aerial shots thanks to effortlessly smooth 4K/60fps video. The D-Cinelike flat color profile retains more information for post-processing. The HEVC (H.265) video codec records more image information, uses less storage, and preserves the dynamic range and detail of your footage, ensuring next-level content.
HDR Video - Dynamic by Default
The secret to incredible HDR video is a high-performance Quad Bayer image sensor. A single frame separates exposure levels in different areas, accurately capturing light and dark details. The images are layered to create a colorful, balanced, and eye-catching picture with higher dynamic range.
QuickShot - Imagination Simplified
Capture cinematic video clips automatically with QuickShots. With just a few taps, Mavic Air 2 plans and flies a complicated aerial route for a professional-quality shot. Add music, effects, and filters with super-intuitive Story templates so you can share your masterpiece directly to social media.
Obstacle Avoidance - Fly Safer
Mavic Air 2 perceives its environment in three directions: forward, backward, and downward. An auxiliary light improves visibility, and the extra layer of security that obstacle avoidance provides is ideal for pushing the limits of what is possible.
FocusTrack - Master the Skies
Professional-quality footage is effortless thanks to FocusTrack. This easy-to-use suite of intelligent tracking modes includes Active Track 3.0, Spotlight 2.0, and Point of Interest 3.0, allowing you to unleash your creativity.
HDR Panorama - See the Whole Picture
Mavic Air 2 offers DJI’s most advanced panorama mode, with a higher dynamic range and colors that are vivid and incredibly accurate.
For This Product Click Here