- Durable: Outdoor fire pit is made from durable steel material painted with a high temperature paint in a bronze finish for added heat resistance.
- Multipurpose: Sturdy design with special pattern ideal for warmth, BBQ and cooling drinks and food in patio/garden/yard
- Design: This decorative square fire pit features attractive faux stone line design with DIY splicing feature.
- Safety: Safety mesh cover encloses the fire for safety as well as preventing sparks or debris flying;
- Easily Assembled: With complete hardware and specific assembly instruction, it is easy and convenient to install this fire pit, comes with suitable outer cover to keep clean and avoid getting rusty by water or rain when not in use.
Details: Decor designs fire pits are stylish and functional. Each outdoor fire pit will bring your patio warmth and ambiance your family and friends are sure to flock to.
A sturdy stainless steel woven wire mesh base.
Charcoal rack and poker included.
A BBQ grill that has a surface that is safe for cooking and grilling food.
The grill surface Included safety mesh cover encloses the fire for safety as well as preventing sparks or flying debris.
Included enclosed cloth cover for protecting the grill and keeping out dirt, leaves, and wildlife.
G.W.: 13.8 kg / 30.4 lb
Material: Mesh & Black Finish Iron
Pot Size: 22.6 x 22.6 x 4.1"(LxWxH);
PVC Rain Cover: 32.67"x32.67"x18.11";
Outer Cover Size: 32.3 x 32.3 x 13.6"(LxWxH)
Overall Dimension (with Lid): 32" x 32" x 17.25"(LxWxH)
Overall Dimension (without Lid): 32" x 32" x 12.75"(LxWxH)
PVC Rain Cover;
Square fire pit;
Safety mesh cover
Safety Tips :
Do not place your fire pit under a covered porch, trees, or on a wood deck.
Do not use your fire pit if it is too windy or too dry.
Never leave your fire pit unattended as wind can quickly kick out sparks.
Always use a poker when trying to move logs in the fire pit.
Use a spark screen to keep embers inside the fire pit.
Do not place on wooden floor or carpet to avoid fire;
For safety concerns,never leave the firepit outside with fire while nobody around, or place pit on wooden floor or flammable floor, for metal conducts heat or start poping out.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.