Color: Classic Red
- Made in Moldova using the very finest 100% natural wool – brings wellbeing and enduring elegance to any interior
- High quality Classic rug ideal for traditional, classic, modern and contemporary spaces
- A stunning rug that's comfortable under foot, durable and resilient, eco-friendly and practical. Pile 7.5mm (0.3 inch), 2.6kg (5.73 lbs) per m²
- Risk free – order samples to touch and explore the luxurious velvety feel of a Moldabela wool rug before buying one. Free returns policy.
- See styling tips from award-winning UK interior design blog Love Chic Living in the product description
Binding: Kitchen & Home
Details: Make any room special with a Classic Antique red rug from Moldova’s No.1 manufacturer Moldova is famous for its traditional vintage rugs that have been coveted by discerning buyers for hundreds of years. Moldabela’s quality woolen rugs are an expression of this rich cultural heritage and a must-have addition to any home. Our eye-catching designs are machine-made using 100% fine quality natural wool. They look stunning, are soft to touch with a wonderful silky texture, but are also extremely resilient and hard wearing. This makes their smooth finish surprisingly resistant to stains and dirt. Moldabela rugs combine luxury and longevity with enduring elegance. They minimise imprints from heavy furniture and footwear, whilst the natural wool also boasts hypoallergenic qualities: dust is retained within the fibres, and the surface absorbs moisture and balances humidity. Our rugs are therefore perfect for both your home and wellbeing. A quality Moldabela rug will help you create a truly unique interior. With tribal influences to the fore, this stylish carpet complements both classical and contemporary interiors and is sure to become both a focal point and talking point of any room. What interior styling experts say about this quality easy to look after Classic Antique red rug: “Whilst the colours are classic and traditional, the design of this rug is playful and more modern. Evoking an Aztec feel and using tribal motifs and patterns, this rug is meant to be noticed. Don’t hide it away under beds and sofas, let it be the focal point in a room; let it dictate the rest of the décor. The vibrant colour scheme works well with simple creams and neutral shades yet would also look good in a more eclectic home. Clash with pinks for an edgy look or allow it to shine with on-trend shades of grey.” – Jen Stanbrook, Love Chic Living, multi-award winning design blog.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.